I was talking to a pair of students who I am tutoring about why they choose to get private SAT Tutoring in New Tampa.
Both are enrolled in an SAT prep course given by one of the larger SAT test prep companies. They said that some concepts were covered too quickly and that they felt self-conscious about holding up the rest of the class with questions.
Here are a few of the advantages of one-on-one or small group private tutoring:
- Your student sets the pace;
- Your student can target areas that need the most work and have the greatest potential for improvement;
- Your SAT tutoring sessions take place where your student is most comfortable — (at home or at the New Tampa library or at Starbucks);
- You save travel time by not having to take him or her to a test center;
- You get an outstanding price for a degreed tutor because we do not have the overhead of a tutoring center;
- You do not sign a contract or pay for SAT tutoring ahead of time. No contracts!
If your student is planning on taking the SAT next fall and needs help with Critical Reading, SAT writing or SAT math, call Eric at 813.787.8959. I tutor students of all ability levels in writing and reading and can refer you to Tampa’s best SAT math tutor .